If you’re looking for the ideal “go-to” breakfast and at the same time, keeps you healthy then this is the perfect recipe for you. This contains 100% whole grains with very low sugar which makes it healthy for those who are conscious of their food intake. It also comes with a significant warm bowl of oatmeal, but can still be eaten conveniently to those who are always on a rush.
This pumpkin version is definitely the version of fulfillment. It may be your new favorite breakfast meal because you will fall in love with the crunchiness outside and at the same time, the creaminess inside along with filled pumpkin spices that will make you want more. You can even add on a few white chocolate chips. Most kids would love that!
These baked oatmeal cups give you the convenience you need during your hectic schedules and keep your tummy full during rushed mornings.
So without further or do, here is the healthy breakfast recipe that you have been all waiting for!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice mix (or use 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon allspice, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves)
- 1 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk, but most milks should work)
- 3/4 cup plain canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- Optional add-in ideas: white chocolate chips, regular chocolate chips, raisins, chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin or line with Silicone Baking Cups.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Fill each muffin cup almost to the top and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are just set. Allow to cool and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe from: https://happyhealthymama.com/pumpkin-baked-oatmeal-muffin-cups.html