|We wanted to reach out again. We know the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments are on the top of the mind for everyone, and we’ve received questions from many of you. The health and well-being of our community is our absolute priority. In light of recent Coronavirus updates, our team is committed to closely monitoring updates and keeping YOUR health our first priority. We are staying open until we are told not to. In order to do this and keep everyone healthy, we are making some shifts in the studio practice. We are also offering some online options if you’d prefer to do your workout from home. These will be offered in a combination of live streaming classes and a digital library to pull from at your convenience!
Here’s what our studio is doing to keep everyone healthy:
- Reducing class sizes
- Instructors will be trying to remember to not make hands-on corrections (we are human).
- Continued regular deep cleaning of the studio between classes, including disinfecting the equipment, barre, and props between back to back classes.
- We are cleaning as many things with Lysol as we can after every use. We are spraying and letting the spray dry vs wiping which is to be the best plan. We are cleaning other equipment surfaces with the recommended soap mixture as consulted with the manufacture today.
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering the studio (before the start of your class). In the Walden studio, there is a second sink in the closet available for use. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at the front desk (only if needed). We do not have a plan to acquire more at this time as there is none left on the planet. We will have paper towels to dry your hands. In Camp Hill, there are so many bathrooms you got this! In Arcona get there with time wash we do not have a second sink. Please get them in a trash can (please! please!). This is killing my b-corp heart – I want to live to make it up to the environment by planting some trees this summer.
What you can do to keep yourself and our community healthy:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick. We’ll be honoring all late cancellations for those of you who aren’t feeling well, as long as you notify us and your instructor via email or phone (717-585-2592) BEFORE the class start time.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
We can take back what’s within our control.
Your Absolute Pilates family 🧡
PS – All Good Citizens loops are $10 in March if you would like to bring your own handles to the studio. Even better refer a client that becomes a member and you both get a pair free while supplies last. You get 50% off your next month’s membership and they get 50% off there 12th month of membership. This goes for all membership types. Loops only in the Walden location.
How can you help us help you?
These classes will be streamed online via zoom. You can sign up on WL for them individually. You will get an email link to the zoom call before class. Please sign up 4 hours before if possible. Better to have the link and not use it. These classes are included for all unlimited members (it does not matter if you have floor classes or apparatus classes). You can also use a class pack or drop in to sign up for zoom classes. More details will be coming out tomorrow.
Bethany 6:30 pm Barre
Allison 12 pm Yogalates
Lauren 4:30 pm Barre
Allison 6 pm Barre HIIT
Donna 11 am Barre
Donna 7 am Barre
Ryan 9 am Pilates Mat
Unlimited Floor Class Corona Upgrade
If you want to Upgrade to Unlimited Floor Classes for the next 4 weeks from a 10 pack of classes or drop-in classes, respond to this email or call/text Allison or Donna. You will be able to attend all the in-studio classes and all Zoom classes. We wanted to give you a way to support the studio and still get your classes, even if you’d prefer not to physically be in the studio. You will also get access to a library of all the live stream classes and a variety of other videos from us. We are busy building this library. It will be coming out in members-only email asap!
Changing to In-Person or Video Private Training
We are going to offer options for clients on class packs or monthly membership to upgrade to Private Training or Remote Private Training via Zoom. We will still see you in the studio if that works for you. You will be able to upgrade a group equipment classes to in-studio private training to increase social distancing. Respond to this email or call/text Allison or Donna for more information.