- How did you get in to fitness or pilates or both? It’s been my lifelong desire to stay in shape, and, I really enjoy working out! I’ve been an avid cyclist and swimmer, two activities I consider lifelong sports, since middle school. I was introduced to Pilates by two coworkers in 2006. By 2007 I was certified to teach Mat and beginner/intermediate Reformer.
- What is your favorite part of teaching a pilates? My favorite part of teaching Pilates is being able to share what I’ve learned to improve the fitness and wellbeing of others.
- What makes you and/or your work unique? I am continually learning something new to increase my knowledge of Pilates and fitness and then pass that new exercise, technique or bit of information onto my students.
- What is your favorite other type of exercise? It’s hard to pick a favorite…I love to exercise outdoors – cycling, hiking, swimming, kayaking and when we have snow, snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
- What is your favorite indulgence? Double stuffed Oreo cookies!!!