- How did you get in to fitness or pilates or both? I started with Spa Lady in the early 80’s and fell in love stayed with it and became certified to teach – I took a pilates class 12 years ago and fell in love with it. I then began teaching pilates and training. Still doing both today in 2014.
- What is your favorite part of teaching a pilates? Watching the client succeed in performing an advanced move like “Snake” and them being excited about it.
- What makes you and/or your work unique?I have been in the fitness industry for 25+ years and my teacher training was taught to me by a Physical Therapist in Pittsburgh PA. I use those techniques (really focusing on form and posture) in teaching other types of classes as well as training my clients.
- What is your favorite other type of exercise? Love spinning 🙂
- What is your favorite indulgence? Beer and wings!!!!